Hey Daddy, Zembonez, Darkanion And Others.

VMax2007

Watch any good football games today?

I did. :sigh:

Go Vikes! :confused:

That was a fantastic game.

I'm on call today and we had one call around 10:30 and our next one came in at 3:15! So I got to watch the whole game.

Did you see the Dallas guy throw a tantrum when we scored that last touchdown?

Watch any good football games today?

I did. :sigh:

Go Vikes! :confused:

That was a fantastic game.

I'm on call today and we had one call around 10:30 and our next one came in at 3:15! So I got to watch the whole game.

Did you see the Dallas guy throw a tantrum when we scored that last touchdown?

Yep, that was Keith Brooking, big baby. You don't want them to score? Then do your job and stop them. Stop crying when you FAIL.

It was a football game and my team lost. It's pretty childish to post your gloating thread. Who could blame people for ignoring you?

:sigh:

At least I waited until my team won before gloating. Most Cowqueer fans were gloating about how they were going to kick the Viking's ass all week. :confused:

Gees Jeff, grow up a little. Your team won my team sucked and lost. End of story.

Me grow up? LOL, I read the entire "NFL Playoff discussion" thread at TMC Jarrod, you Cowboy fans are no better. I can only imagine the gloating if they had won. But I suppose that is different huh? Gimme a fuggin break! Those a-holes (the ones identified in this thread's title) have been doggin Favre and the Vikes all season, and now that they kicked the Cowboy's ass, I am not supposed to gloat? LOL!!!

Gees Jeff, grow up a little. Your team won my team sucked and lost. End of story.

Me grow up? LOL, I read the entire "NFL Playoff discussion" thread at TMC Jarrod, you Cowboy fans are no better. I can only imagine the gloating if they had won. But I suppose that is different huh? Gimme a fuggin break! Those a-holes (the ones identified in the this thread's title) have been doggin Favre and the Vikes all season, and now that they kicked the Cowboy's ass, I am not supposed to gloat? LOL!!!

Gloat away Jeff but don't forget to check your blood pressure every once in a while. Read anything of interest over there lately while you were lurking?

Gloat away Jeff but don't forget to check your blood pressure every once in a while. Read anything of interest over there lately while you were lurking?

Not really. I dont read there very often anymore....actually haven't at all in a couple weeks before today, and that was only the NFL PLayoff discussion thread to watch you Cowboy fans cry.

Archived