Mrwheeldeal

ricci151

Thought I would pass this on to anyone looking for some tires and/or wheels. I just bought some 20" moto metal wheels and 35" toyo M/t tires through Mr Wheel Deal. Ordered them last Wednesday night and just received them this morning. I researched all over the internet to include discount tire, tire rack, and wheelsforless for the best price. Mrwheeldeal was double the price for shipping but I still saved over $350. Very pleased and my wallet is thicker. So if you are looking for tires or wheels, check his website out. He has all brands for tires and wheels. Submit him what you want and he will give you a quote. You have to pay through a pay pal account. Highly recommend. Cant wait to install these bad boys on my truck after its lifted this weekend. Standby for some pics.

Mrwheeldeal.com

Thought I would pass this on to anyone looking for some tires and/or wheels. I just bought some 20" moto metal wheels and 35" toyo M/t tires through Mr Wheel Deal. Ordered them last Wednesday night and just received them this morning. I researched all over the internet to include discount tire, tire rack, and wheelsforless for the best price. Mrwheeldeal was double the price for shipping but I still saved over $350. Very pleased and my wallet is thicker. So if you are looking for tires or wheels, check his website out. He has all brands for tires and wheels. Submit him what you want and he will give you a quote. You have to pay through a pay pal account. Highly recommend. Cant wait to install these bad boys on my truck after its lifted this weekend. Standby for some pics.

Mrwheeldeal.com

And I have a feeling my wallet just got a little thinner! Good link.

• 3 months later...

I know this is the place i'd be getting a rim and tire package for my truck if i ever to. My friend bought himself a set of 17" XD spy's wrapped in 285 Goodyear duratrac Wranglers, and even after shipping to Canada, he still saved 500+ dollars!

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a set of BMF Novakane 6 & 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers from Mr. Wheel Deal and saved a bunch. He'll match prices if you send him a link and responds promptly. Shipping is a little high but it doesn't matter when the bottom line is better!

Archived