Genuine Gm Parts Near Cost

GmPartsDirect.com

GmPartsDirect.com sells parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE GM parts. Our prices are discounted for everyone on the website. We display our total cost, including shipping and handling in the shopping cart, no need to call to request a small discount off retail prices plus an undisclosed shipping cost. We leave no surprise to what charges may be charged on your credit card or PayPal account, what is displayed in the shopping cart is what you will be charged.

We do not require you to contact us during business hours to place an order and request a discount off retail prices. Our prices are discounted 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our website. With our website being open 24/7 this allows you to place your order at your convenience and processed sooner for sooner shipment.

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price.

Thank you to everyone for the support of GmPartsDirect.com over the years. Please email me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott T.

GmPartsDirect.com Manager

Why is shipping so expensive from you guys? For example, check out GM Part#15287364. I don't think shipping would be anywhere near the $425 cost estimated on your website. Your customer service is very quick though and I have seen a huge improvement in email response times.

Why is shipping so expensive from you guys? For example, check out GM Part#15287364. I don't think shipping would be anywhere near the $425 cost estimated on your website. Your customer service is very quick though and I have seen a huge improvement in email response times.

Thank you for bring the shipping and handling error to our attention. We have corrected the shipping and handling of part number 15287364. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott T.

How about some GMC Sierra Crewcab polished door sills

GM part number 17802524 is the brushed stainless steel door sill plate for the GMC Sierra Crew Cab and Yukon XL.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott T.

Maybe I'm missing something :thumbs: But I just bought the tailgate lock package 17802393 for $41.00 out the door at local dealer.

Most dealers will not sell parts below GM suggested retail, part number 17802393 has a suggested retail price of $49.00. Our current price listed on the website is $32.58 plus shipping and handling.

Thank you,

Scott T.

What's going on with the accessories page? It now just brings me to GMAccessoriesZone.com. I can no longer view accessories for older models.

Thank you for bringing the error to our attention, we have sent the error to our IT department to be corrected. Until this is corrected, please email our customer service team to request the part numbers needed.

Thank you,

Scott T.

Do you guys sell GM performance parts like exhaust for 09's?

Yes, we do sell GM performance parts. Please email our customer service team with your VIN so we can supply the correct part number to order.

We also sell Corsa performance exhaust systems, MBRP performance exhaust systems, K&N air filters and Hurst shifters. If you do not see the part you are looking for, please email our customer service team and we will add the part to the website and email you the information about the part.

Archived