New Tires And Cleaned Her Up

Well got some BFG KM2 285/70/17's put on the other day and they are doing great. Already put about 400 miles on them ( In one week) went to Arkansas to fish in mud and gravel and they did well. They are quiet and smooth on the road. I LOVE the stance of the truck now. Looks so much better than with stockers.

Let me know what yall think. Also the camera fogged up a bit when I was taking the pictures and didn't realize it till way after.

Truck003.jpg

Truck005.jpg

Truck006.jpg

Truck007.jpg

Truck008.jpg

Truck009.jpg

Truck010.jpg

I already have the 2" kit. My drive way is kinda funky and it looks like its still got rake. Before these tires my measurements were 39" Rear and 38.75" Front. I'm kind of interested to see what they measure out to now.

Also for some reason it won't let my sig picture be smaller even though I've done everything like I had it before. Anyone want to hit me up with a good sig picture?

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Mine actually weren't that bad. They were $990 shipped to the door. I got them mounted, balanced, oil change, and realign for like $100 smooth. So I'm in them about $1100 total... Not too bad I don't think

Looks great, gives the truck a TOUGH look. Those are good tires had them on an old chevy pick-up lasted a long time and gave that extra traction that you sometimes need, anyhow great looking truck!!!!!

Daniel

It looks good with those tires. How are the Mud Terrains for driving around on the street? I know that they get noisier over time as they wear.

They really aren't bad at all. They are VERY VERY quiet. There is a little hum but nothing noticeable at all. I've always had mud tires since I hunt and fish alot but they are the quietest I've ever had. I've very impressed.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! :fume:

It looks good with those tires. How are the Mud Terrains for driving around on the street? I know that they get noisier over time as they wear.

They really aren't bad at all. They are VERY VERY quiet. There is a little hum but nothing noticeable at all. I've always had mud tires since I hunt and fish alot but they are the quietest I've ever had. I've very impressed.

They will get a little louder as they wear... but I never had any issue with it. I kinda like the sound! They look great on there.

They will get a little louder as they wear... but I never had any issue with it. I kinda like the sound! They look great on there.

Yeah I know they'll get louder and I kinda like it too. Lets people know you're coming :lol:

Archived