De Sticker Visors

I removed the ugly airbag stickers off the visors in my 07 NBS

they are only there for those nasty lawyers.

I used a heat gun on low at 10"s from visor, carefull you can destroy many things if you point it or get to close to the wrong thing. I cleaned the background residue with GOO GONE and a Clean brush " I used a nylon new one" not too stiff then I blew it dry.

I used a heat gun on low at 10"s from visor, carefull you can destroy many things if you point it or get to close to the wrong thing. I cleaned the background residue with GOO GONE and a Clean brush " I used a nylon new one" not too stiff then I blew it dry.

Very cool. I was thinking about trying to remove these on my 07 NBS, they are indeed ugly. Have pics of the finished product?

Very cool. I was thinking about trying to remove these on my 07 NBS, they are indeed ugly. Have pics of the finished product?

yes I have em right here on my PC send me a PM with your email addy

I was real nervous at first, and afraid the goo gone would leave a mark

I hate to be the party pooper here, but removing these stickers may be against the law. As long as you own the truck, it may be OK, but when time comes to trade it in, you may be buying new sunvisors.

Archived