Got A Stuck Nut?

There is a billion dollar industry devoted to how to get stuck nuts off, there is even medication.

Would that medication be in the form of little blue pills?

Yep!

My question is:

If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours would that be considered a stuck nut?

Yep!

My question is:

If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours would that be considered a stuck nut?

With Daddy starting this thread, I really figured that was what "a stuck nut" was referring to......... :crackup:

There is a billion dollar industry devoted to how to get stuck nuts off, there is even medication.

Yep!

My question is:

I don't know, but you would have bragging rights.

Guest Riggs

elbowgrease.jpg

Ran out of Elbow Grease during that difficult project? Can't get that lugnut off your wheel? Is that engine block just too darn heavy for your to pick up on your own? KaleCoAuto's Elbow Grease is the perfect solution for you! Made from high quality synthetic materials, KaleCoAuto's Elbow Grease is matched is without a peer!

WARNING:

HARD WORK MAY LEAD TO INCREASED MUSCLE TONE AND BETTER OVERALL HEALTH. TO BE SAFE, YOU SHOULD USE AS LITTLE OF THIS PRODUCT AS POSSIBLE!

Price: $6.95

Yep!

My question is:

With Daddy starting this thread, I really figured that was what "a stuck nut" was referring to......... :crackup:

Agreed. Or getting it stuck on a ladder AFTER he takes the little "Blue" pill and calls his giraffe girl friend. :crackup:

Archived