Chevy Nbs Fog Light Kit Question

They are coming out with kits,I think the last time I checked they were around $300 bucks,that was with painted bumper end caps.

I'll have to check for an update as to when when they might be out,don't hold your breath though,some of us have been waiting for months for the 2-way advanced remote starter system!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I got a little information I could throw in. I've been working with the fella at my body shop trying to get my all black front end changed to chrome with painted end caps and fog lights. I called him on Tuesday, June 4th and told him to go ahead and order everything. Well, he called back about 5 minutes later and said the he tried to order the parts but the program told him the Chevy Fog Light Kit was a "Future Accessory". He told me that this Kit had a part number and all listed but says that it won't be available until July. I told him that I'd call him in July then to order.

Hopefully, it'll be in early July and not something like July 31st. :troll:

• 1 month later...

Nothing new yet. I had my truck serviced on July 8th I think it was and I stopped by to ask about the fog light kit. The guy there said they aren't out yet but he did re-confirm that they are coming out in July. He said the parts department had a few on order and they would call me when they're available.

Keep an eye out and I'll try to start a thread to let y'all know when they call me.

• 3 weeks later...

I called up yesterday, August 1st, and they told me that the fog light kit is still showing up as a future part. I think they are going to call GM Headquarters and they told me to call them back on Monday to check up on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been very up to date with yall. I called the dealership on either August 1st or 8th I'm not sure which but I know it was a Friday. The guy in the parts department told me that now GM is telling him that they will be out by the end of August. He said he didn't want to give me too much hope but he didn't want to freak me out either but he had a guy with a Trailblazer wait 8 months for them. Hopefully GM will get them out soon. I want to try the fog lights out on the backroads here at night before winter rolls around.

I can't guarantee it but the guy at the body shop that I've had do some work for me told me that the kit is listed right now on their computers at $300. That ain't too bad at all I don't think.

I'll try to give them another call here this week and get another update to let yall know.

Archived