Splash Guards

I want to put splash guards on my 08 ccab (18" wheels) and noticed gm has contoured and molded ones to choose from. Any reccomendations or pros or cons on these. Just looking for opinions and or pictures.. THANKS

I have the contoured splash guards on my truck and I haven't had any problems with them.

IMG_0553sm.jpg

You might try searching for splash guard or mud guard or something like that. There have been tons of threads about this topic.

I had picked these molded mud flaps up from my dealer when I went in for an oil change one day and saw them hanging on the wall so I grabbed em and had them put them on while they did the oil change, I love the mud flaps as they look good and protect the truck from whatever flies off the tires.

Picture140-1.jpg

Rear

Picture201.jpg

Front

Picture202.jpg

I want to put splash guards on my 08 ccab (18" wheels) and noticed gm has contoured and molded ones to choose from. Any reccomendations or pros or cons on these. Just looking for opinions and or pictures.. THANKS

I just put a set of HUSKY front/rear splash guards on this week and I really like them. I have 20" wheels that stick out some and splash a lot of dirt on the sides of my new truck! They're molded to fit and they fit really well. I did not go with GM's 'cause I wanted them plain.

• 2 months later...

I have the molded ones, they look good and really help keep the vehicle much cleaner. I had a friend sand mine smooth and paint them to match the Stealth Grey. You can buy painted ones for Denali model, buth they won't fit a Non-Denali. The shape of the rear fenders are different.

• 1 year later...

Santa is doing a trial run to my tomorrow afternoon. He said they were the Husky Mud Guards for my 09 z71. I'll post up some pics later this week. I didn't wanna logo up my truck too bad. Clean and simple. :cheers:

Santa is doing a trial run to my tomorrow afternoon. He said they were the Husky Mud Guards for my 09 z71. I'll post up some pics later this week. I didn't wanna logo up my truck too bad. Clean and simple. :cheers:

You can get the GM Molded Splash Guards without the Logo, that is what I have on front of truck

GM Splash Guard

I have the molded ones, they look good and really help keep the vehicle much cleaner. I had a friend sand mine smooth and paint them to match the Stealth Grey. You can buy painted ones for Denali model, buth they won't fit a Non-Denali. The shape of the rear fenders are different.

iv never thought of sanding them smooth and painting match, that sounds kinda sweet, hows the paint holding up on your mud guards so far?

Archived