New Mods On 2007 Suburban

So I did some mods on my 2007 Chevrolet Suburban. First I tinted my front windows 20% to match the rear tint and I also added the limo strip. Next I added a K & N air filter because the stock air filter was really dirty and it needed a new filter. Then I debadged the Suburban completely and it looks better the only thing I didn't like was when I remove the rear Chevrolet badge there was two circles so I'm considering putting the Chevy emblem back on there.

Here are some crappy pics I took, I'll post some better pics later.

With the 20% tint and the Suburban & GM badges removed, later on I'm putting 5% tint on the rear windows.

Picture003-4.jpg

Without all the rear badges

Picture005-2.jpg

This is how it looks after u remove the rear Chevrolet badge, weird because when I removed the Chevrolet badge from my V-Max there were no holes at all.

Picture006-1.jpg

I ran out of WD-40 to remove all the remaining glue the badges leave on and I have some goo gone will this effectively take out the remaining residue without damaging the paint?

Picture002-3.jpg

Here is a pic of my Suburban with the 20 inch Silverado rims

HPIM3228.jpg

I'm considering these rims or the Suburban LTZ rims, not sure which rims to go with yet.

Looks good. No need to put the bow tie back on though. You can order the same piece for the back that comes on the Yukon, it has no badge and thus no holes. See below.

gmc_yukon4wd_slt2_2008_exterior_rearview_640x480.jpg

EDIT: I think you forgot to de-badge that hitch plug! :cheers:

Looks good. No need to put the bow tie back on though. You can order the same piece for the back that comes on the Yukon, it has no badge and thus no holes. See below.

EDIT: I think you forgot to de-badge that hitch plug! :cheers:

That's awesome I thought I was going to have to put back the Chevy badge, where could I purchase this part at and does it come in Graystone Metallic? Probably take off the hitch logo so it will be completely unbadged lol. Reason I debadged it was because it had to many badges, it had three Suburban badges, 2 GM badges & 1 Flex Fuel badge, I like it unbadged I think the Suburban has a cleaner look without so many badges and it is now way easier to clean.

EDIT: I think you forgot to de-badge that hitch plug! :crackup:

That's awesome I thought I was going to have to put back the Chevy badge, where could I purchase this part at and does it come in Graystone Metallic? Probably take off the hitch logo so it will be completely unbadged lol. Reason I debadged it was because it had to many badges, it had three Suburban badges, 2 GM badges & 1 Flex Fuel badge, I like it unbadged I think the Suburban has a cleaner look without so many badges and it is now way easier to clean.

The easiest way is probably to ask Rich (MS3DALE) or find a Yukon on a lot in the right color and grab the VIN and send it to GMPartsDirect.com and ask them for the part number. There is a small chance it may come unpainted and you'll have to spend a few bucks having it painted before you can install it but I think it's be well worth the effort.

Hey,I heard my name mentioned!! :crackup:

You do have to get the applique painted (It only comes in "paint-to-match")

There are two different ones,with or without rearview camera system.

The one without rearview camera is part #15915676,The one with rearview camera is part #15838850.

May I also suggest a hitch cover....HITCH CLOSEOUT

My buddy has one on his '07 TAHOE that he also debadged,It looks great,It gives it that nice clean,uncluttered look.

Archived