Factory Sevice Manual

http://acdelcotechconnect.com/html/tss_tech_esi.jsp

GM Service Information can help you diagnose and repair the latest GM vehicles, even identifying vehicle specific issues which may not yet be published in bulletin form, including:

Vehicle diagnostic and service repair manuals for GM vehicles from 1998 to present

Campaigns, Service Bulletins and Preliminary Information for GM vehicles from 1980 to present

GM Owner's Manuals and Glove Box Supplements from 2003 to present

Subscription Rates

$20 for three days

$150 per month

$1,200 per year

$900 - TSS Program Participants Special Rate

and for access:

https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

I called the dealer to inqire if there was a factory service manual that I could buy. They said there was no disk of book to be sold by GM. Is there any other reliable souces? This is for a 2006 2500 4WD.

That's funny!

In the back of several GM owner's manuals I've seen as well as other manufacturers is information about ordering a factory service manual!

(Not to mention all the above which is the same factory service information!)

Seems like every other vehicle i have owned i have downloaded the service manual off the net for free. Anyone on here willing to upload it? I could likely host it somewhere...

I used Utorrent to obtain the same thing (Search for GM ESI or GM Service Information DVD on www.isohunt.com). You would need to download UTorrent from their website....(Do a google search for UTorrent)

Edit: For me, it took my computer almost 3 weeks to download the ISO file since there was limited availability from other peers...keep that in mind...

Archived