Etang Black Max Tonneau

3rdiddad

I just bought a 2009 Ext Cab Silverado and am in the market for a tonneau cover.

It appears that the Extang Black Max is what I'm looking for but in reading some of the reviews, I'm a little cautious about the cover flapping at highway speeds and stretching. Has anyone had any experience with the Black Max?

I just bought a 2009 Ext Cab Silverado and am in the market for a tonneau cover.

It appears that the Extang Black Max is what I'm looking for but in reading some of the reviews, I'm a little cautious about the cover flapping at highway speeds and stretching. Has anyone had any experience with the Black Max?

Sorry folks!! I misspelled EXTANG in the subject line! :lol:

Sorry folks!! I misspelled EXTANG in the subject line! :lol:

I actually like the Access limited cover

http://www.agricover.com/index.php/products/category/C9/

I am on my second (different trucks!) and have never had an issue with wind or wear and had the first for about 5 years.

Sorry folks!! I misspelled EXTANG in the subject line! :D

I actually like the Access limited cover

http://www.agricover.com/index.php/products/category/C9/

I am on my second (different trucks!) and have never had an issue with wind or wear and had the first for about 5 years.

Thanks for the reply Sierra 09 SLE but I don't want to pay $599 for the Access brand .. I'm more of the $300 or less type guys! AKA cheap! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Have one for my 2004 Silverado. Good quality, only problem I have had is that the snaps are hard to snap when temp gets below freezing. (need to pull on cover, hard)

Have one for my 2004 Silverado. Good quality, only problem I have had is that the snaps are hard to snap when temp gets below freezing. (need to pull on cover, hard)

would it fit a 05 gmc sierra crew cab 5'8 bed????????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived