Denali Interior Paint

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amxguy1970

amxguy1970

Enthusiast

• 69 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:16 AM

We have a 2004 Denali and it has the dark grey doors on the center console. The paint is chipping and it almost seems to be a rubberized paint. Anyone know where I can find it? Ditto with the back of the center console behind the lid that opens up. The paint is peeling there as well. Though about taking a sample to Home Depot and having them match it, but though I would ask here first.

Tyler

#2 EvilLax

EvilLax

Enthusiast

• 250 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Home depot...for auto paint? :lol:

No. You need to run it down to the local body supply shop for the right stuff. S/b about $35.
Posted Image

2002 GMC Sierra / 1500HD / 4x4 Crew Cab / 6.0L / SLT, Z71

Indigo blue, Putnam billet aluminum grill, Westin chrome running boards, front tint (25%), Chevy tail lights, Gibson SS cat back exhaust w/ Magnaflow SS tip, K&N air system, Hypertech tuning, 4.10 diff, 33" AT BFG's, Rancho RSX shocks painted to match truck, custom door handles, Line X, headers smoothed out and wrapped, aluminum diff cover.

#3 Brewboy

Brewboy

Enthusiast

• 169 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

We have a 2004 Denali and it has the dark grey doors on the center console. The paint is chipping and it almost seems to be a rubberized paint. Anyone know where I can find it? Ditto with the back of the center console behind the lid that opens up. The paint is peeling there as well. Though about taking a sample to Home Depot and having them match it, but though I would ask here first.

Tyler

Hey I had the exact same issue with my 2004 Denali so I took it to the dealer last year and they covered it under warranty. They offered to repaint it at the dealership or provide an aftermarket kit that snaps overtop of each painted console piece.

Both look really good. If you search the web they have lots of factory looking kits for covering the console pieces.a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users