Will This Canopy/topper Fit My Truck?

DcN484

Hey guys, sorry for the dumb question, but I'm just really not sure. I've been looking for a used canopy/topper for my truck, and I just want to make sure this would fit my truck without any overhang, or anything like that. I'm excited because the color match is a big bonus.

Seller is selling this canopy. Here are the details:

Pewter leer truck canopy for sale with the led lights. The windows open up like the rear door, they are NOT sliders. I am asking 600.00 obo. I had it on an 1999 GMC short box and I believe it fits models 1999-2007. As well as Chevy models.

shell.jpg

My truck is an '01 2500HD crew cab.

IMG_0149.jpg

DSC05849.jpg

Thanks guys.

That picture shows it on an extended cab. Your truck is a crewcab. I'd drop a dime on Leer to ask the question. Also, it appears something changed around the 2004 time period as the camper makers have a different topper change around then. Find out more details about the model and serial number and call Leer.

That picture shows it on an extended cab. Your truck is a crewcab. I'd drop a dime on Leer to ask the question. Also, it appears something changed around the 2004 time period as the camper makers have a different topper change around then. Find out more details about the model and serial number and call Leer.

The '99 is same as my '96---- the key is that you have a crew-cab like my dually... i bought [from a picture on craigslist] a Leer topper there was clear side view profile was EXACTLY the same as this '94 REGULAR cab.-So, i rushed over there... took top off, and put it on mine--U guessed it--- it was NOT exactly the same! Seems the crew cab has more of angle....like Chuck said better call manufacturer-maybe they don't make different ones for Crew cabs--- maybe there is Dodge orFord that would be the same, but i doubt it

The '99 is same as my '96---- the key is that you have a crew-cab like my dually... i bought [from a picture on craigslist] a Leer topper there was clear side view profile was EXACTLY the same as this '94 REGULAR cab.-So, i rushed over there... took top off, and put it on mine--U guessed it--- it was NOT exactly the same! Seems the crew cab has more of angle....like Chuck said better call manufacturer-maybe they don't make different ones for Crew cabs--- maybe there is Dodge orFord that would be the same, but i doubt it

There's some confusion on the body changes around 99. I think the Silverado GMT800 came along in the 1500 line in 98 and in 99 the 2500 GMT800 came in. At the same time, you could buy an old body style (same as 96/97 and earlier). My 99 is the first yr they did the GMT800 2500, but it's not a HD2500.

On the topper/shell, just ask the seller for a s/n and model and call Leer.

Archived