Brake Line Diagram

Hi guys , I am looking for a diagram for a 99 GMC Sierra (new body style for that year) for brake line routing .

Just need it for the front 1/4" lines , from the ABS unit forward.

I made a template when I took the old lines out but I want to double check . :confused:

Thanks in advance .

Good luck on this one. I checked the factory service manual and it shows nothing.

Hm , thanks anyway . :thumbs:

Looks like my diagram was wrong after all .

I went to bleed the system today and could not get fluid out of the drivers front brake line .

Ok so here is the part where I ask one of you guys to look under your 99-00 NBS truck and trace the 5 lines from the ABS forward . If you do this you will be my hero . It wont be easy and could possibly take 2 guys , but still it would rule . :D

OR if anyone could just post a pic with the ABS pump / dist block and the locations that would work also . If I am correct that what I have done is swapped the first O with the last O . :thumbs:

I think that the top 3 lines are fluid outs and that the bottom 2 are for the master cylinder . The third O is for the rear brakes , this is for sure , and the second O is for the pass front . The arrangement is like this looking at the dist block on the front of the ABS .

0 0 0

0 0

Good luck on this one. I checked the factory service manual and it shows nothing.

Hm , thanks anyway . :thumbs:

Looks like my diagram was wrong after all .

I went to bleed the system today and could not get fluid out of the drivers front brake line .

Ok so here is the part where I ask one of you guys to look under your 99-00 NBS truck and trace the 5 lines from the ABS forward . If you do this you will be my hero . It wont be easy and could possibly take 2 guys , but still it would rule . :D

OR if anyone could just post a pic with the ABS pump / dist block and the locations that would work also . If I am correct that what I have done is swapped the first O with the last O . :thumbs:

I think that the top 3 lines are fluid outs and that the bottom 2 are for the master cylinder . The third O is for the rear brakes , this is for sure , and the second O is for the pass front . The arrangement is like this looking at the dist block on the front of the ABS .

0 0 0

0 0

If the 02 is the same I'll do the dirty work for you tomorrow, weather permitting of course...

Archived