Springs Vs Torsion Bars

They're CST coilovers and they are designed to work with OEM suspension GM GMT900 Trucks. You can adjust them for 0-2" of increased ride height in the front. They have internal reservoirs valved specifically for our trucks and are Eibach performance springs.

Only thing holding me back is the $900 price tag. If they were $500-$600 i'd probably already have them :lol: When its time for me to replace my coil bodies I'll probably get them as the replacement and set them a 1" higher than OEM ride height (I currently have 2" of rake and would like the front to be about 1" lower than the rear).

They're CST coilovers and they are designed to work with OEM suspension GM GMT900 Trucks. You can adjust them for 0-2" of increased ride height in the front. They have internal reservoirs valved specifically for our trucks and are Eibach performance springs.

Only thing holding me back is the $900 price tag. If they were $500-$600 i'd probably already have them :lol: When its time for me to replace my coil bodies I'll probably get them as the replacement and set them a 1" higher than OEM ride height (I currently have 2" of rake and would like the front to be about 1" lower than the rear).

Are the Bilstiens that expensive?

Bilstein doesnt have a coilover... they're just replacement coil bodies with a different damping ratio than the stock coil bodies (like an aftermarket shock) and the ability to preload the stock spring; completely different animal than the CST setup.

• 4 weeks later...

As as being tougher, the solid axle is the way to go.But if you want something that wont buck you like some bronco I will take the ifs any day! Mind you I am talking older leaf spring Dodges Chevys etc. That being said i heard that the dodges with the solid axles and coils didn't ride to bad.

Coilovers are the best IMO.

I want

424.1146.600x400.CSR-3100.jpg

:confused:

Otherwise: Torsion bars Vs. Coil Springs?? The Torsion bars are adjustable but coil springs are a cleaner install... No preference really either way on them from me.

Those are nice! One day I'll get some nice ones. I just ordered the Bilstein 7-9" struts as I blew a stock one. They come with the new Cognito kits, but found a few places that will sell them separate. Figured I didn't want to spend coil-over type money, but also want to get rid of the Fabtech extensions and this annoying sounds the stock one is making. They seemed perfect.

Archived