Undercover Swing Case

I just installed the Undercover Swing Case. It took less than an hour to install. The hardest part was carefully trimming my plastic bedliner for the bracket to fit.

This truck box fits behind the wheel well. Mine is on the passenger side. The bracket bolts to the truck bed and the case sits on a hinge that allows the box to swing out almost 180 degrees, making it really easy to get to. The box has a high-quality lock and a removeable tray inside. The only thing you need to get is a padlock to lock the case to the bracket and prevent the box from being swung out or removed. I plan on getting a high-quality plastic coated lock so it does not bang around on the metal brackets.

I oricinally ordered a DeeZee box, but it would not fit with my Tonneau cover. The Undercover box is perfect if you are looking for extra secure storage to fit under a Tonneau cover.

I will try to get some pictures soon.

I just installed 2 on my truck as well. Had a little trouble as the horizontal bar that fastens in close to the wheel well was bent slightly down and didn't notice it until I had drilled all the holes and tried to fasten the case on. Latch was 1" higher than hook. Took a good look and noticed that the 2 bolts that attach the bar to the main fitting was not straight. Fixed that, and had to drill 2 more holes, but bottom line, both cases are in and work fine. The keys provided for both the drive and passenger side are keyed alike. There is even a Pad lock attachment that allows you to lock the case inside your truck. I have them installed under a Retrax Tonneau cover and although I can't open them under the cover, I can swing them outside and open them without unlocking the tonneau cover. Fantastic product.

Since I live in Canada, I had to find a Canadian dealer in my area which is in Kitchener, Ontario at this web site:

http://www.classicvan.com/main.cfm?id=90CC...7E28E0DD55D1698

Contact is Sue.

• 1 year later...
I just installed 2 on my truck as well. Had a little trouble as the horizontal bar that fastens in close to the wheel well was bent slightly down and didn't notice it until I had drilled all the holes and tried to fasten the case on. Latch was 1" higher than hook. Took a good look and noticed that the 2 bolts that attach the bar to the main fitting was not straight. Fixed that, and had to drill 2 more holes, but bottom line, both cases are in and work fine. The keys provided for both the drive and passenger side are keyed alike. There is even a Pad lock attachment that allows you to lock the case inside your truck. I have them installed under a Retrax Tonneau cover and although I can't open them under the cover, I can swing them outside and open them without unlocking the tonneau cover. Fantastic product.

Since I live in Canada, I had to find a Canadian dealer in my area which is in Kitchener, Ontario at this web site:

http://www.classicvan.com/main.cfm?id=90CC...7E28E0DD55D1698

Contact is Sue.

Hey Buddy!

How much did you pay for the undercover swingcase including shipping?

Raven trucks quoted me $275 apiece.

Thanks for your appropriate response.

Edpax

Archived