Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is your a 4x2? I believe only 4x4's have them.

My 08 Tahoe 2wd did not have them.

If you are referring to front recovery hooks, my 07 LT extended cab NNBS 4x2 had them but I took them off to install the lower grill.

For '09 they are optional on 2wd's,and standard on 4wd's.

For '07/08 they were optional on 2wd W/T and LS models,and standard on 2wd LT/LTZ models,and on all 4wd's.

For '07/08 they were optional on 2wd W/T and LS models,and standard on 2wd LT/LTZ models,and on all 4wd's.

thanks for the replies

greg

The 09 gm Silverado brochure says ":standard" not "optional"

The brochures are printed ahead of time,in some cases before the next model-year even begins production,they have a tendency to change things either before the next model year starts production,or during the model year.

I was going by the GM dealer order guide which is updated every couple months or so.

We only have one 2wd "LT" on our lot,We don't normally stock them because they don't sell around here,everyone needs/wants 4wd (we ended-up with this one because it was a "giveaway truck" someone won and didn't want) it does not have hooks on it.

The brochures are printed ahead of time,in some cases before the next model-year even begins production,they have a tendency to change things either before the next model year starts production,or during the model year.

I was going by the GM dealer order guide which is updated every couple months or so.

We only have one 2wd "LT" on our lot,We don't normally stock them because they don't sell around here,everyone needs/wants 4wd (we ended-up with this one because it was a "giveaway truck" someone won and didn't want) it does not have hooks on it.

gotcha, thanks

greg

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.