Extang Toneau covers

bassdog

I'll second this one.  Just got my Extang cover last week after Bassdog made the recommendation.  Nice fit.  You can even flip over the snaps so that in the winter when it's cold and the cover won't stretch, you can still snap the cover down.  

Seems like excellent quality, and 3 yr warranty on the tarp, lifetime on the frame.

I was suprised as heck when it got here and I saw it was made in Ann Arbor.  I should have just gone over (~ half hour) and picked it up there instead of waiting for UPS.

Nice cover....highly recommended.

• 3 months later...

Well I picked up my Extang BlackMax cover ($195.00) and my Lund bug shield ($52.00.)  I am VERY happy with both.  The cover went on without a problem, and it looks great!  The bug shield also went on with no problems. :thumbs:

Well I picked up my Extang BlackMax cover ($195.00) and my Lund bug shield ($52.00.)  I am VERY happy with both.  The cover went on without a problem, and it looks great!  The bug shield also went on with no problems. :thumbs:

where did you get yours from.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Will the frame ruin the paint? scrath, scuff, etc.

Sorry I'm just getting to this 90.

The frame has foam attached that protects the bed / frame area, no scratches or anything to the paint. When it ships there is a strip of paper like material attached to the foam, I leave that on the bedrail frame for easy removal of the frame if need be.

The foam will stick to the bedrail if left on for a period of time or hot weather. I either keep the paper strip on or reccommend waxing the area before installing.

PM me if you have any more questions

• 1 month later...

I have had an extang cover on my truck for 2 years now. Has held up real well. I have the snapless type. Can be difficult to secure when its cold and wont stretch. I paid $228.for mine. Keeps the weather out real good too.

00 Z71 Ext Cab

• 2 months later...

miltf-

The BlackMax has a black frame and bows, the Classic have an aluminum colored frame and bows and the Saber is the same as the classic but does not have snaps. The Saber has a channel type system so it is cleaner looking if thats what you're after.

Hope this helps

Archived