UPD air induction and hpp3 for 99-2002`s

RedHawk

These are  my two best mods to date not counting nitrous..:thumbs: Nitrous made the most power but also has the most risk..

The hypertec is  really nice on these trucks.. I droped almost half a second off my 1/4 mile time with this unit..For about 350 bucks that is cheap ET gain and power..YOu can do so many things. raise rev limitor, adj speedo for taller tires and increase shift points..Many more things like three different tuning modes and shift firmness also can be adjusted.. This was easy to install but had to read the instructions carefully..

The ultimate performance and design intake also was a great buy.. I gained and average of .23 tenths at the track .. quicker low end acceleration, I noticed right off.. They have several different colors and com,e with a K&N air filter..It was very easy to install also.. I have seen the black , wich looks better than the factory unit..I have the smoked clear unit wich allows me to see my air filter and gives a showy look under the hood..I just saw the carbon fiber unit on a guys truck at the track and I  am going to sell my smoked clear and buy that one soon..I mean it was awesome!! I love that carbon fiber look..

I believe it uses a stock-type K&N flat-filter.  I have been looking at the UPD intake and I want to get one soon.  Just need to save up some money first.  Glad to hear you really like yours, I have heard all good comments about its performance.

Archived