For Sale: Whipple Supercharger 5.7 5.0 Vortec

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 383Yukon

383Yukon

Enthusiast

• 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:40 PM

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in auction with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com...to/whipple.html

Thanks for looking and feel free to e-mail with any questions. I am willing to help anyone with installation by phone or e-mail although that probably won't be needed as the install is really very straight forward. I can e-mail pics.

#2 Mark The Arc

Mark The Arc

Enthusiast

• 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in auction with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com...to/whipple.html

Thanks for looking and feel free to e-mail with any questions. I am willing to help anyone with installation by phone or e-mail although that probably won't be needed as the install is really very straight forward. I can e-mail pics.

I am interested in the setup> How much are you asking and how do you want payment?

Mark

#3 DZRick

DZRick

Enthusiast

• 73 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in

auction

with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com...to/whipple.html

You want bids on this, right?

#4 MeanStreak'03

MeanStreak'03

Enthusiast

• 101 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

How much??
Do you have receipts from rebuild??

#5 Wingnut

Wingnut

I ATE A BABY

• Senior Moderator
  • 13,827 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:36 AM

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in

auction

with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com...to/whipple.html

You want bids on this, right?

He better not be.

This isn't eBay. Post a price please.
2006 IBM M6 GTO (CLICK MEEEE)
All that and a bag of chips. 532 RWHP, 503 RWTQ.
2007 Avalanche Z71
Bone stock.
2010 Toyota Camry. No pics because BLAH!

#6 700 sportsman

700 sportsman

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

I would interested in a shipped price, and your location also

#7 700 sportsman

700 sportsman

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,265 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

bump

#8 383Yukon

383Yukon

Enthusiast

• 27 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

I am very sorry to not have replied to the posts here. Evidently my notifications were not enabled. I was not looking for bids as one member mentioned, I had copied and pasted the info from my eBay auction. I should have had my price listed, another oversight/mistake on my part. The supercharger is sold. Thanks for your posts and interest, and again I am sorry for my mismanagement of this add.

Daryl

#9 Wingnut

Wingnut

I ATE A BABY

• Senior Moderator
  • 13,827 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:49 AM

Don't sweat it man :dunno:
2006 IBM M6 GTO (CLICK MEEEE)
All that and a bag of chips. 532 RWHP, 503 RWTQ.
2007 Avalanche Z71
Bone stock.
2010 Toyota Camry. No pics because BLAH!

#10 delux12

delux12

Enthusiast

• 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:10 PM

how much are you asking for system and do you have any pics

#11 700 sportsman

700 sportsman

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

Refer to post 8 it's SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertise Here