Rap How-to On Nbs (keyed Accessory Power)

Just hooked everything up and the headrest monitors are not powering up...? I got all the wires in the right place... The only thing extra I did was extended the yellow wire so it could reach the headrest monitors' power wires. I also want to power the cigarette power outlet on my center console that I recently purchased but I don't know... Am I missing something here? I have the LS(WT) version of Silverado by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

Just hooked everything up and the headrest monitors are not powering up...? I got all the wires in the right place... The only thing extra I did was extended the yellow wire so it could reach the headrest monitors' power wires. I also want to power the cigarette power outlet on my center console that I recently purchased but I don't know... Am I missing something here? I have the LS(WT) version of Silverado by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like it is time to break out the test lamp or meter and start checking where you have power. The blue wire should have power ALL the time. If there is no power then you blew fuse or have the wrong pin. The Wite wire should only have power when RAP is pressent. But becare not to connect anything more than a meter, test light or relay to this pin as you can do damage if you overload it. Then check your ground wire as well as the output of the relay.

Ok, checked the fuse for MBEC and it's not blown. I tried powering the center console cigarette outlet with just the blue wire and it won't come on. Could it be possible that my truck is not wired for this? If this doesn't work, where else can I tap in so I can use my headrest monitors?

I can't believe it. I finally had both of the monitors working with RAP and everything. But when I went to make the final connection and tuck in all the wires, something happened and now they are not powering on... The MBEC fuse is fine and both the fuses for my monitors are still good. Maybe something happened and the relay got busted....?

Found out what the problem was. The fuses on the monitor power wires were blown, except they were blown at the edge, not the center. So I could not physically see that they were blown until I put the tester on them. I'll be finishing up on the monitor install tomorrow.

I completed the installation and it works fine.

But I am not sure where the 15 and 30 fuses are located for those pins in the MBEC box.

Can you advise please?

They are located in the underhood fuse block. They 15 amp circuit is labeled SEO B1 and the 30 amp fuse is SEO B2.

Diesail, would this be an ideal place to hook up this relay ive been needing to install in my stereo? My stereo always dies after about an hour of usage and the only way to get it to work again is if i shut the truck off. The module already works with the RAP, so that would mean that i dont need to go through the RAP again for the fused 12v source shown on the relay right? The relay is shown on page 4.

Page 1-4