Coverking Customer Service

Mike74

OK, need to see if I am out of line. I ordered a set of GMT900 seats covers, front and rear, from http://www.accessorizeyourvehicle.com/CoverkingSeatcover.asp. I was told that it would take 7-10 days to ship. This was on the 29th of March. I emailed coverking on friday to get a status update and was told in the reply on friday, 7-10 buisiness days. Well today is number 12 and no update or information yet. So, I called coverking and talked to the same lady that emailed me. She told me that it had another 5 days in production and then they would ship. I told her that it was unacceptable and thats wasnt what I was told when I ordered them. She said they did not recieve the order until the 8th, so I called the other company and he says that it isnt true, they recieved it the night I ordered them.

Should I cancel my order and go with wet okole or someone else?

This will be more than a month before I get my seat covers.

Well, just got a call back. Supposedly these will ship tommorrow, 3 days late, and I should get the tracking email on friday. So I will see if I get the email. Am I being to anal about the 3 days?

No you are not being anal, if you were going by the original time frame you were given; what if you needed a essential part and you went by the dates you were given and you didn't get the part on time and missed a deadline or something important. I would call them back after I recieve the product and have them refund the shipping at least, tell them if they don't you'll dispute the whole charge to your credit card company...

Well, just got a call back. Supposedly these will ship tommorrow, 3 days late, and I should get the tracking email on friday. So I will see if I get the email. Am I being to anal about the 3 days?

yes. are you counting weekends as days? usually the time quote only counts "working days". Regardless, if this is the style you really want, why would a couple days difference be that big of a deal? Sounds like buyer's remorse and you are looking for an excuse to cancel.

yes. are you counting weekends as days? usually the time quote only counts "working days". Regardless, if this is the style you really want, why would a couple days difference be that big of a deal? Sounds like buyer's remorse and you are looking for an excuse to cancel.

Deffinately not buyers remorse, more like buyers impatience. I am also not counting weekends, hence my buisness days only comment. I cant get the shipping refunded because it was free. I am just pissed that I was told 7-10 days and it has been 12 already.

Deffinately not buyers remorse, more like buyers impatience. I am also not counting weekends, hence my buisness days only comment. I cant get the shipping refunded because it was free. I am just pissed that I was told 7-10 days and it has been 12 already.

lol, that explains it; they actually didn't have it in stock and had to get it, then ship it you. most companies do drop shipping were the product comes from a centralized warehouse straight to the buyer's doorstep.

lol, that explains it; they actually didn't have it in stock and had to get it, then ship it you. most companies do drop shipping were the product comes from a centralized warehouse straight to the buyer's doorstep.

Yes, they had to drop ship because they are custom seat covers that have to be made.

Anyways, I just received another email from coverking with an appology. Apparently, they did receive my order on the 29th, but their people entered the information wrong which delayed my order. However, they supposedly are able to now ship my order today and have upgraded the shipping to 2 day and I should receive them on friday. We will see. I find it amazing that it went from they are still in production and wont ship until sometime next week, to they can ship today in an hour.

Well, scratch what I said above. I replied to their last email and just recieved another one from them. In my reply, I requested a tracking number from them when the order shipped today. They replied that they are sorry, but they are unable to ship today due to not getting the paper work in quick enough and that the shipping for the day has already left (at 230 pm Cali time). I find that odd as any shipping that I have seen and been part of when I worked for Fedex was always later in the afternoon. Anyways, stay tuned for the updates. I will also get pics when they arrive.

Mods, can you change the thread title to Coverking Customer Service please. This has not been accessorize your vehicles fault, and I dont want to give off that empression.

lol definitely anal IMO.

mistakes happen. sounds like they're taking care of it. 2-3 days isnt something to get worked up about.... theres much more important things in life that make us frustrated; let this one roll off your back. $.02

Archived