How many Michiganders do we have here?

TheScaryGuy

Lived in Shelby Township for a while, Big Rapids attended Ferris State, back to Troy, Sterling Heights, Shelby Twp, and finally bought a house in Clinton Twp. I can finally stop moving for a while.

• 3 months later...

Currently in Saginaw, originally from Chesaning, probably be downstate in SE Michigan come 2013, would rather be living justsouth of the 45th parallel and just west of 75, but I digress.

Spend a lot of my free time, year round, at the family cabin on Houghton Lake or at my gf's family place on Little Bear Lake between Lewiston and Johannesburg. Or, just "up north" somewhere, in general. :cheers:

Edited by ChevyTech77

Gonna be one come March if that counts! :lol:

Not totally sure where just yet, I'm gonna be visiting next week to look at a few places but after I get settled maybe we can figure out a place to meet up, BS and grab some lunch or dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be one come March if that counts! :lol:

Not totally sure where just yet, I'm gonna be visiting next week to look at a few places but after I get settled maybe we can figure out a place to meet up, BS and grab some lunch or dinner.

New job? What part of MI?

Same job I have now. I'm a field service technician for a company that makes lab equipment and we have lots of customers in the north-central part of the US so I'll be moving out there to be a region-specific rep. Not sure where yet, I have applied for apartments in several places including Jackson (technically Blackman twp, north of the city a ways), Perry and Howell.

Perry is a bit on the north side.

BTW, if you are going to be traveling by plane often, while it is a small airport, I did have the chance to fly out of Lansing this past fall and it was pretty nice to be in and out of an airport that easily. Almost seemless.

May as well wait till after March so I can show up and meet people. :lol:

I was actually supposed to look at a rental house in Swartz Creek this week but the morning before I was going to meet the agent she called and told me it had been rented. :lol: I also looked at one in Perry that would work out nicely and one in Antrim that I really liked except it was so far in the sticks you couldn't get decent internet service and I need that for work. :lol:

I've changed where I've been looking for housing as after more thinking, proximity to the airport is secondary compared to trying to split the distance between the universities as well as some customers up in Midland. So we'll see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.