INDIANA PEOPLE!!!!

RyanbabZ71

oh yeah. I'm actually in vincennes

Not too far away then. I spend most of my time in Evansville because of work, but sometimes we'll make a trip to Vincennes for a bite to eat or to stop at Lowe's. The one on the west side down here blows lol

Not too far away then. I spend most of my time in Evansville because of work, but sometimes we'll make a trip to Vincennes for a bite to eat or to stop at Lowe's. The one on the west side down here blows lol

haha. come from the city to a smaller town just for lowes? there nothing up here.

• 3 weeks later...

haha. come from the city to a smaller town just for lowes? there nothing up here.

Actually where I live, Poseyville is out in the sticks. Evansville is a pain in the ass to drive in, so it's usually easier to drive a few extra miles to Vincennes and avoid the chaos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm closer to Vevay In, in the southeastern part. I've been on the forum for a few weeks but just now ventured into this section. Boy there's alot of hoosiers around thats great! I wonder what the chances are of getting a Blackbear tuning session setup say in the Indy area?

I'm closer to Vevay In, in the southeastern part. I've been on the forum for a few weeks but just now ventured into this section. Boy there's alot of hoosiers around thats great! I wonder what the chances are of getting a Blackbear tuning session setup say in the Indy area?

You missed it, we had one in July of 2009

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.