INDIANA PEOPLE!!!!

RyanbabZ71

wheres everyone at around here. its dead!

Well I guess that I can post that I have now officially moved to Columbus, IN and started working. (Actually started at the end of Feb.) I am originally from Henderson, KY (right across from Evansville) and I went to school in Ohio. Seems like Indiana is well represented on this board.

Hey man I work at Cummins in Columbus. How about you?

Sure do. Which building you work in?

Edit: Actually, scratch that, I just did a little search and found that you work at CMEP. How long have you been with Cummins?

Edited by vettelovralexand

Bout 2.5 years now. Started in LDD and moved to MR and HD Apps Engineering. Just started in Product Engineering here at CMEP back in November.

What about you?

My time is more complicated. I started interning here in 2006 and have been back here several times since. I was offered 2 different jobs coming out of undergrad, but ended up getting the start date for my chosen position moved back due to the economic downturn and hiring freeze, so I went back to school. So, I technically started 2 months ago after coming out of grad school but my seniority is more like 2 years by their standards. I currently work in MR Performance and Emissions at CTC.

• 4 months later...
Avon, but from Batesville

Welcome, whered ya hear about the site from?

Originally found with google. Came back around to check it out since my father may be picking up a 3.4 4x4 crew cab and he is starting to use forums, so thought I would check it out.

• 1 month later...