Gmc Blackout

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 STILLEN-

STILLEN-

Enthusiast

• 388 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

I know this has come up hundreds of times, but I do not want to sand down/paint my GMC front and rear emblems, or cut my own vinyl to fit.

Does anyone know a company who sells the precut vinyl overlays so I can just stick it on?
I found a place who does only the rear, they do not have an overlay for the fronts yet.
Posted Image
5" RCX // Nitto // 4300K HIDs

#2 Blackout07

Blackout07

Sometimes there's justice. Sometimes there's just us.

• 3,855 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Drives:07 Silverado 4x4

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

I know this has come up hundreds of times, but I do not want to sand down/paint my GMC front and rear emblems, or cut my own vinyl to fit.

Does anyone know a company who sells the precut vinyl overlays so I can just stick it on?
I found a place who does only the rear, they do not have an overlay for the fronts yet.

These guys have what your looking for.
http://webxtremes.com/gmcdecals.htm

4c2aa7d2-4666-4a5a-a00f-0b17d4c5fb7b_zps

#3 2001Silverado364

2001Silverado364

Two Tone.

• 3,958 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Drives:The LQ4

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

Come on, do it right, either shave it off or tape it up proper, sand it, prime it, paint it, and clear it up with the quality stuff! :thumbs:

#4 STILLEN-

STILLEN-

Enthusiast

• 388 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

These guys have what your looking for.
http://webxtremes.com/gmcdecals.htm

yeah i saw this one, but it still shows a slight part of the red. they'd make more money if they colored the entire logo in
Posted Image
5" RCX // Nitto // 4300K HIDs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users