2007 Silverado Right Side Speakers Not Working

Does anyone know how to get the REAR door panel off on a GMT-900 extended cab? I can't figure out how to get the inner door handles off.

You don't need to pull the inner handles off. You need a pair of needle nose pliers and a 10mm socket on an extension. Oh, and a small flat tip. Roll down the window. Pop off the two vertical trim pieces on the sides of the window. Next, take off the two small plastic panels to expose the 10mm bolts and remove the. One is behind the door handle. From the bottom, pop the panel off and lift it up until the lip comes loose from the bottom of the window. Undo the wiring connector. Use the pliers to unseat the cable and ball from the inner door handle and the panel if free.

• 10 months later...

(everyone needs to complain) email GM about this problem with their speakers,I notified them by email and they called me back and not enough people has contacted GM about speaker problems.I have one speaker working now ,back speakers never worked very good when new.GM person told me he would file complaint and if they determine there is a problem they would reimburse me.So any and everyone should email them if they had or have problems with factory speaker on GM trucks.

I notice with my 05 and some other chev trucks . I am a gm fan because that is my first truck my dad helped me buy one and he is a ford fan but helped me by a reg cab silverado 05 because it was the best truck for the money . I grew up with fords as a kid and use to like them and when i got my chev i notice the stock sound was a joke compared to the same model of a ford . more buzzing on any base sounded like it would fall apart in the speaker doors . plastic was not a tight finish and did not feel hard could push in the side panels and make them move compared to my parents fords the sound of the stock gms are just not as good . I dont know how it is now with the new ones . mine is almost 7 years old now. but back then gm was not up to snuff with fit and finish and speakers and that is apart of it to me .

what i did was add a truck sub in my truck and made that buzzing going away the stock speakers cant handle any base and if you add a little truck sub it takes off the load on the main speakers and they will not break . my truck sound system sounds great now .

Archived