8000 Miles Without Oil

haha. he tried but i figured i would talk to my lawyer first. Ive heard of this happening before. My wife's dad has a sis n law whos nephews 3rd cousin(twice removed) knows a guy whos buddy had this happened to also. So it must be true.

At least YOU had the common sense not to sign a waiver. :D At least you'll have a witness to the injustice of paying for gas and not getting it. Or wait, did Chuck Norris pee in your gas tank, cause I've heard of someone who let Chuck Norris pee in there gas tank and they drove 13,000 miles and the gauge never moved.

that has got to be it. the gauge was scared to moved for fear it might get round house kicked.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Went to a national chain to get my oil changed. Right before I took the wife and kids on vacation. We traveled through everykind of terrain from 7500' elevation to the sea level and through death valley. I did notice slightly less gas milage and a brief knock at start up. I took it last week to get an oil change(at a differant place) after our adventure and was immediately taken into the office and asked to sign a waiver, because the last place I took it to drained the oil and changed the filter, but did not add the NEW OIL. I am seeking an attorney to take care of the national chain (any suggestion) but I am incredibly impressed with GM's motor. I have a 2009 sierra

Thanks

Fred

Hell thats nothing! I went 9000 miles with no gas in mine! :D

How far did you drag it or carry it?

Jbo

Not to sound smart or anything, but I would assume 9000 miles, right?  :)

You could have pushed it.....

Jbo

haha. he tried but i figured i would talk to my lawyer first. Ive heard of this happening before. My wife's dad has a sis n law whos nephews 3rd cousin(twice removed) knows a guy whos buddy had this happened to also. So it must be true.

At least YOU had the common sense not to sign a waiver. :D At least you'll have a witness to the injustice of paying for gas and not getting it. Or wait, did Chuck Norris pee in your gas tank, cause I've heard of someone who let Chuck Norris pee in there gas tank and they drove 13,000 miles and the gauge never moved.

that has got to be it. the gauge was scared to moved for fear it might get round house kicked.

Yep, that's what happens when Chuck Norris's car does something undesirable. He kicks the crap out of it, then then rips a hole in the floor and turns the driveshaft by hand.

FYI nobody would be "letting" Chuck Norris pee in thier gas tank. He just would.

To even argue the fact with him would mean sure death by roundhouse. :D

True that, I better be careful with my language or he'll show up in the middle of the night and roundhouse kick my ass.

A family friend took their Honda Element to the local dealer. The wife picked it up and drove it home. Only she made it about a mile before check engine light + clunking + epic failure. The Honda is drug back to the dealership after calling for a tow. The husband shows up and watches them diagnose. They find no oil. They give them a brand new equivalent vehicle to take home.

If you believe you drove 8000 miles without oil, I have some swamp land for sale.

Archived