Dualliner

McLeod

We just ordered/installed the Dualliner bed liner in our new-to-us '03 HD short bed and couldn't be more pleased with both product and service. Ordered online, with "free" shipping -- the order was acknowledged right away and we received the third day. It comes in 4 "pieces" -- all are extremely well made and tough...snap the front in, then the sides, and the tough rubber mat for the bottom and all really fit (and look!) great. Yep, very pleased. Mc

We just ordered/installed the Dualliner bed liner in our new-to-us '03 HD short bed and couldn't be more pleased with both product and service. Ordered online, with "free" shipping -- the order was acknowledged right away and we received the third day. It comes in 4 "pieces" -- all are extremely well made and tough...snap the front in, then the sides, and the tough rubber mat for the bottom and all really fit (and look!) great. Yep, very pleased. Mc

Any Pics?

Any Pics?

Sorry -- no I don't. (...hate to admit that I'm still using an old "film" camera...Canon FTB...waiting to see if these new fangled cameras catch on;-) The Dualliner folks have a pretty good website, though, and there's actually a clip on YouTube of the install. Incidentally, my only connection with DualLiner is that I'm a happy customer;-)

Archived