2010 Silverado Factory Radio Wiring Diagram

I have not had any luck finding the correct radio diagram for the 2010 Chevy Silverado C1500, bluetooth, on-star, and xm radio.

I have wired in two PAC Line out converters to my factory radio, two amps: 1 powering the door speakers (front and rear) and the other powering 2 10" Infinity subs. As of right now the subs are not firing, but I think it is my amp.

I need the wiring diagram because when I turn my fog lights on, the radio comes on. If I turn the fog lights off, the radio goes off. WTH???

My concern is the 12 Volt Ignition Wire - that is what I am using as the remote wire.

Any thoughts on the fog light feature or a link to the correct wire diagram for the factory radio?

• 1 month later...
I have not had any luck finding the correct radio diagram for the 2010 Chevy Silverado C1500, bluetooth, on-star, and xm radio.

I have wired in two PAC Line out converters to my factory radio, two amps: 1 powering the door speakers (front and rear) and the other powering 2 10" Infinity subs. As of right now the subs are not firing, but I think it is my amp.

I need the wiring diagram because when I turn my fog lights on, the radio comes on. If I turn the fog lights off, the radio goes off. WTH???

My concern is the 12 Volt Ignition Wire - that is what I am using as the remote wire.

Any thoughts on the fog light feature or a link to the correct wire diagram for the factory radio?

All this info came from this site:

Radio 12v red/white + radio harness

Radio Ground black - radio harness

Radio Ignition (GMLAN Serial Data)

Radio Illumination yellow (dimmer) + radio harness

Factory Amp Turn-on same as power antenna wire

Power Antenna white + radio harness

LF Speaker +/- tan - gray +,- radio harness or amplifier

Notes: If equipped, the amplifier is under the rear of the center console.

At the amplifier, the left subwoofer wires are dk. blue/white (+) - lt. green/black (-). The right subwoofer wires are dk. green (+) - lt. blue/black (-).

RF Speaker +/- lt. green - dk. green +,- radio harness or amplifier

LR Speaker +/- brown - yellow +,- radio harness or amplifier

RR Speaker +/- dk. blue - lt. blue +,- radio harness or amplifier

• 1 month later...

Just to be clear....

On one harness there is...

Green = <-------- ??not sure??

Green = RF Speaker +

Light Green = RF Speaker -

Light Orange = LF Speaker -

Grey = LF Speaker +

Yellow = Illumination yellow (dimmer) + <-------- ??not sure??

White/Red = 12v +

Black = Ground -

On the other there is...

Brown = LR Speaker -

Yellow = LR Speaker +

Light Blue = RR Speaker +

Dark Blue = RR Speaker -

resize.jpg

Archived