Shipping To A Ups Store?

Sierra89

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience getting parts shipped to a UPS store (Watertown NY. for me)? Everything I order from Canada is about 200 times as expensive as in the States. (I'm really trying not to rant!) I'd like to order to a UPS store then bring it back across the boarder, specifically from Ebay and LMC and save boatloads of money even with declaring it! Anyone have experience, do they except regular mail etc...?

Thanks,

Yeah what he said.

My aunt owns a UPS store. I usually get crap shipped there...dirt cheap shipping, since the 'ups' man always goes to get pickups anyway, so he'll drop off a package without goign out of his way. Designated dropoff point.

I also use the local UPS store from time to time. You can get a box there (kind of like a PO Box). I don't order things frequently enough for that. Before I shipped there the first time, I went by talked to the owner and gave him my info. He charges a couple bucks, but it is worth it. Like the other poster stated, because of the high value of some of the items I order, it's better than it sitting on the front porch all day.

Archived