Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not afan of the extra amblems, window decal or fender flares but it looks good. He should have the front grille and bumper color matched, that would look even better.

Not afan of the extra amblems, window decal or fender flares but it looks good. He should have the front grille and bumper color matched, that would look even better.

:driving:

I don't get why it has mostly black accessories, right down to the exhaust, yet still has the chrome/billet grille and rear bumper. I'm sure it cost plenty too. It's a nice truck for sure, but it looks like it wasn't thought out...kinda unfinished.

I don't get why it has mostly black accessories, right down to the exhaust, yet still has the chrome/billet grille and rear bumper. I'm sure it cost plenty too. It's a nice truck for sure, but it looks like it wasn't thought out...kinda unfinished.

yeah i agree... i dont really like it.. to tacky

take that rear bumper off and get a heavy duty black one, then it'll be a black widow truck

If u go with that much black its all or nothing. Bumpers and grill needs to be black too.

im with ya 100000000000000%

Just cuz they make it for the truck doesn't mean you should bolt it or stick it on.

As was stated...it's a wannabe that falls short.

Kind of like me. I'm almost there!! :)

ADSENSE FOOTER
  • Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.