2001 Jack & Tire Tool Storage

I'd be glad to show you guys a pic of the way it goes in....but someone has got to explain to me how to get the pics off of my Motorola Quantico phone and onto my laptop...I've got the cord to do it, but I can't make it work.

Anyway.....The jack lays on it's side, with the yellow knob pointing towards the front of the truck, and the top of the jack pointed towards the drivers side of the truck....then the chocks are stacked right on top of the bottom part of the jack....kind of hard to explain. Tell me how to post pics and it would be easier.

Travis

get a micro sd card for your phone and then take the pics off their and then upload to photobucket

You don't happen to work for USCellular do you? That's exactly what they told me...they sold me the micro sd card and even installed the little card in my phone and said "There you go"...I still have no clue, and I don't think I'm computer illiterate. Believe it or not, I started using computers in 1982, even wrote simple game programs in the mid 80's when I was in elementary school. :dunno:

Travis

get a micro sd card for your phone and then take the pics off their and then upload to photobucket

You don't happen to work for USCellular do you? That's exactly what they told me...they sold me the micro sd card and even installed the little card in my phone and said "There you go"...I still have no clue, and I don't think I'm computer illiterate. Believe it or not, I started using computers in 1982, even wrote simple game programs in the mid 80's when I was in elementary school. :dunno:

Travis

haha no, i just figured out how to take pics off my phone

take the mini sd card out your phone and slide it in the bigger card and then slide the big card into your computer, and then go to photobucket and upload it straight from there

Archived