Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

01z71

2001 Jack & Tire Tool Storage

I am trying to put my jack and spare tire changing tools back in my truck and was wondering if anybody had a picture of how the jack and tools and wheel chocks go under the seat in an extended cab '01 truck?

haha i dont know the chocks go back in my 01 either, same with my 04..... i just have them wedged back there so they dont move..

anyone have a pic?

I'd be glad to show you guys a pic of the way it goes in....but someone has got to explain to me how to get the pics off of my Motorola Quantico phone and onto my laptop...I've got the cord to do it, but I can't make it work.

Anyway.....The jack lays on it's side, with the yellow knob pointing towards the front of the truck, and the top of the jack pointed towards the drivers side of the truck....then the chocks are stacked right on top of the bottom part of the jack....kind of hard to explain. Tell me how to post pics and it would be easier.

Travis

get a micro sd card for your phone and then take the pics off their and then upload to photobucket

get a micro sd card for your phone and then take the pics off their and then upload to photobucket

You don't happen to work for USCellular do you? That's exactly what they told me...they sold me the micro sd card and even installed the little card in my phone and said "There you go"...I still have no clue, and I don't think I'm computer illiterate. Believe it or not, I started using computers in 1982, even wrote simple game programs in the mid 80's when I was in elementary school. :dunno:

Travis

Download a copy of your Owners Manual. Then look at the pics.

Chevy

GMC

why fdoesnt someone who knows how to do it send him their cell number and tell him how to text the pic over

why fdoesnt someone who knows how to do it send him their cell number and tell him how to text the pic over

Just download the manual and be done with it

You don't happen to work for USCellular do you? That's exactly what they told me...they sold me the micro sd card and even installed the little card in my phone and said "There you go"...I still have no clue, and I don't think I'm computer illiterate. Believe it or not, I started using computers in 1982, even wrote simple game programs in the mid 80's when I was in elementary school. :dunno:

Travis

haha no, i just figured out how to take pics off my phone

take the mini sd card out your phone and slide it in the bigger card and then slide the big card into your computer, and then go to photobucket and upload it straight from there

Jack storage

Here you go. Check out this thread. :cheers:

ahhh wow i cant believe i couldnt figure that out... thanks for the link

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.