Misc. Goodies For The Truck

Trav_13

Hey Guys, I cleaned out the Garage tonight and have a few parts left that I thought might be of interest here. If you are interested send me a PM...I can do Paypal.

Sierra SLT-All Terrain Dash Bezel-$20 Shipped...Brushed Aluminum Look...Switched for a Denali Style Piece...

DSC02006.jpg

Sierra SLT-Denali Headlamp Switch-From 07 Denali...has a Good Headlight/Fog Light Switch which can be removed and I think installed in the W/T and LT/SLE Style Dashes....$20 Shipped- Great Upgrade for you Guys Wanting Fog Lamps!

DSC01984.jpg

Infinity Reference 5x7 Speakers-Removed from a Ford F-150 King Ranch I bought the Interior Out Of...Worked when Removed 3 Weeks Ago...I don't have anything they will fit.....$75 Shipped

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

GM Factory Tailgate Handle Bezel with an Audiovox Rearvision Camera...Bought these Parts to Install in my 07, and ended up trading it the next week, Never Installed. My New Truck came with the Camera so I have no need for this....This Camera will fit in the Factory Bezel with slight modification, there are several Rear Camera Posts on this board which can help you with the Installation-$90 Shipped

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

Cadillac Escalade Power Folding Mirror, and Onstar, Stabilitrak, and Rear Park Assist Switches-$25 Shipped

DSC02010.jpg

Hey Guys, I cleaned out the Garage tonight and have a few parts left that I thought might be of interest here. If you are interested send me a PM...I can do Paypal.

Sierra SLT-All Terrain Dash Bezel-$20 Shipped...Brushed Aluminum Look...Switched for a Denali Style Piece...

DSC02006.jpg

Sierra SLT-Denali Headlamp Switch-From 07 Denali...has a Good Headlight/Fog Light Switch which can be removed and I think installed in the W/T and LT/SLE Style Dashes....$20 Shipped- Great Upgrade for you Guys Wanting Fog Lamps!

DSC01984.jpg

Infinity Reference 5x7 Speakers-Removed from a Ford F-150 King Ranch I bought the Interior Out Of...Worked when Removed 3 Weeks Ago...I don't have anything they will fit.....$75 Shipped

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

GM Factory Tailgate Handle Bezel with an Audiovox Rearvision Camera...Bought these Parts to Install in my 07, and ended up trading it the next week, Never Installed. My New Truck came with the Camera so I have no need for this....This Camera will fit in the Factory Bezel with slight modification, there are several Rear Camera Posts on this board which can help you with the Installation-$90 Shipped

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

Cadillac Escalade Power Folding Mirror, and Onstar, Stabilitrak, and Rear Park Assist Switches-$25 Shipped

DSC02010.jpg

Does this camera go in the bezel? On the box looks like it is a plate mount.

• 3 weeks later...

Make Offer's....Nothing Reasonable will be Refused!

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

• 3 years later...