• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Retrax

Retrax

Enthusiast

• Supporting Vendor
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

RETRAX announces the release of the all new PROTRAX Retractable Pickup Bed Cover. This unique cover is constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats, which are connected by flexible hinges to create a durable and weather tight seal. The cover also looks great; with its glossy black powder coated finish, itís the perfect complement to any pickup truck.
The PROTRAX bed cover utilizes a unique, patented design which allows it to retract on sealed ball bearing rollers into a compact spiral canister located at the front of the pickup bed. This low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the rolling cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help keep the pickup bed dry. The PROTRAX is also key lockable in any position along the rail, and features a dual latch locking system underneath the rolling cover. The PROTRAX cover is backed by a full 3 year warranty, and can be installed easily without drilling in about an hour.

For more information, please call us at 1-800-206-4070 or email us at [email protected]

Attached Files

#2 Paul Cummings

Paul Cummings

Enthusiast

• 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:09 AM

I have been looking for a retractable bed cover lately. The only complaint i have heard is that the regular Retrax is prone to scratching. Offering a heavier duty version made completely of metal (that i have guess is powder coated) shows that they listen to what customers want. Does anyone have anything to comment on the Protrax or have any comment compairing it to other covers?

#3 Retrax

Retrax

Enthusiast

• Supporting Vendor
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

I have been looking for a retractable bed cover lately. The only complaint i have heard is that the regular Retrax is prone to scratching. Offering a heavier duty version made completely of metal (that i have guess is powder coated) shows that they listen to what customers want. Does anyone have anything to comment on the Protrax or have any comment compairing it to other covers?

Paul,

Since our Protrax is brand new we don't yet have many customers. I would be more than happy to mail/email you an informational packet on the Protrax if you are interested. If so, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Andy
RETRAX Retractable Pickup Bed Covers

#4 mjr372

mjr372

Enthusiast

• 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

How much for a 2011 crew cab silverado shiped to n.j. thanks

#5 SlamminL5s

SlamminL5s

Enthusiast

• 502 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

you guys offer these for 94+ S10's?
Posted Image

#6 Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Enthusiast

• 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

Would these work with bed rail protectors and an OEM drop in GM bedliner? I've got a 2011 Silverado WT regular bed.

#7 2012silverado

2012silverado

Enthusiast

• 16 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Drives:2012 Silverado Ltz z71

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

On my 2nd Retrax cover, 1st one was black, current one is silver. Never had a scratch in either one. I love it.

#8 Evan Williams

Evan Williams

Panem et Circenses

• 37 posts
  • Drives:2014 SIERRA

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users