Dooley Tires?

I was leaning toward those.I have a friend at Church who has a 2004 dodge 2500 who got a 98,000 out of a set of Michelins.I could not believe until I checked the date code on the tire.Sure enough it had the original tires on it.I am trying to find the model of those tires they even still had 3/32nds left on them they were just 6 years old and started weather cracking.

We have several vans (2500 and 3500) at work that have these tires. No complaints here, they seem to be wearing great as both trucks have between 18,000-20,000 miles on them. Not great for any kind of snow covered road though. GM is now putting these tires on as factory on the 2500HD and 3500 trucks (if you don't check off the all terrain tire option which gets bridgestone duravis m700 tires).

I have a set on the front of my dually. I did have them all the way around until they got to thin. Now I have BFG Commercial T/A's on the rear. I will say that the commercial T/A handles heavier loads better. Side walls are stiffer etc. As far as traction in snow the Transforce HT's are okay in everything but snow. Would I put the transforce on my truck again....yes if the price is right. Just my opinion.

Archived