If Ya Couldn't Have A Gm

Garrett Street

If I stayed with a light duty truck I'd go with a Dodge Ram (maybe a Power Wagon) or a F250 if I were to go with a Heavy Duty truck.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I stayed with a light duty truck I'd go with a Dodge Ram (maybe a Power Wagon) or a F250 if I were to go with a Heavy Duty truck.

You know the Power Wagon is a 2500 right? :thumbs:

Opps. You're right. I forgot that. :thumbs: Should have worded that with the Heavy duty to say it would be either that or the F250, but I might still be more tempted to go with the Super Duty.

• 1 month later...

If I were to stay with a pickup I'd grab a Ram, but...

Depending on how much I get my "use" out of the truck while I have it I'm very much considering getting either a Audi S4 3.0T V6 or BMW 335 3.0TT I6 as my next vehcile. Both come AWD with a 6spd is options which is something I would want living where we get frequent snow.

But like I said all depends on how much I use my truck as a truck while I have it. I put my bike in the bed now and then, use the bed to pick up large objects now and then but rare for me to tow (unless a buy a boat or something). Either way it will be awhile before I'm in a new vehicle and am very happy with the Silverado right now.

• 2 weeks later...
If there were no GM full size trucks, I would have to go with a RAM 5.7L: Hemi. IMO they are the best looking trucks on the market, they have been for years.

Me too, or possibly a 2500 with the Cummins diesel. My father has a '96 with the 5.9 Cummins, 290,000 miles and still running great! I like the most recent styling of the Ram the best.

I'd have to go with the Ram 1500 4x4 CC, but sure would be nice if you could get the 6.1Hemi in the truck opposed the the slow 5.7Hemi :P

Thank God this will never happen and I will be able to keep buying GM trucks. :dunno:

Archived