If Ya Couldn't Have A Gm

Garrett Street

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of you say Raptor... isn't this what you would have if you couldn't have GM? not "What's your dream truck?" or "what would you buy if money was no object?" If you all could afford Raptors I bet you'd have them.... I mean, why would you have gotten a GM if you could buy that?..... Just saying... If I could afford one yeah I would want one, but I can't, not without sacrificing more than I'm willing to for a Truck. If I couldn't have GM, it would be a comparably priced other make, Probably F-150 like I said earler.

I could afford a Raptor until the warrenty was up, the salesman at the dealer said buy it, drive it for 5 years and sell it! Can't afford to replace shocks and control arms on the thing.

some of you say Raptor... isn't this what you would have if you couldn't have GM? not "What's your dream truck?" or "what would you buy if money was no object?" If you all could afford Raptors I bet you'd have them.... I mean, why would you have gotten a GM if you could buy that?..... Just saying... If I could afford one yeah I would want one, but I can't, not without sacrificing more than I'm willing to for a Truck. If I couldn't have GM, it would be a comparably priced other make, Probably F-150 like I said earler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heavy duty, either an older 5.9 Dodge Ram or a Ford with a 7.3, both crew cabs in either 3/4 or 1 ton flavour.

Light duty, Id be stuck between a Tundra or a Titan....the Tundra is ugly but the interior is really nice, the Titan looks good but the interior isnt quite as nice.

Down size, a Frontier crew with the Nismo offroad package.

Thank god I dont have to make this choice thought, I really like all the other trucks I mentioned but there is a reason theres a 2500HD in my garage that makes me smile every time I look at her.

I would get a 1880-1885 4 horsepower cargo wagon with all the bells and whistle, literally, it would probably have some bells and whistles on it. Some dual gas lamps on the front, single candle light in the cab, collapsible roof so I can ride with the top down on the nicer days, and cant forget the cup holders!!! :cheers:

If i lost my Sierra and had the money, i'd DEFINITELY pick one of these up! My first truck was a 5.9L Durango and i never had one problem with it. I don't see anything wrong with Dodges.

2011-Dodge-Ram-1500-Regular-Cab-SLT.jpg

If not, then THIS:

2011-GMC-Sierra-Denali-HD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived