Turn Signal Problem.

Heres the scoop, inspection is due/been due and my front blinker is not working.. The orange lights that stay on wile you are driving works fine and both bulbs stay on. However when I engage the turn signal its fails to blink. Iv replaced both bulbs and nothing, no worky.. Called the dealer and my warranty is expired (07 50k miles) my mechanic says he can try and locate the problem and will run me 75$ to 125$ depending how long it takes..

I wanted to ask yall first if you guys have had this problem and or if anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it..

Thanks in advance.

Heres the scoop, inspection is due/been due and my front blinker is not working.. The orange lights that stay on wile you are driving works fine and both bulbs stay on. However when I engage the turn signal its fails to blink. Iv replaced both bulbs and nothing, no worky.. Called the dealer and my warranty is expired (07 50k miles) my mechanic says he can try and locate the problem and will run me 75$ to 125$ depending how long it takes..

I wanted to ask yall first if you guys have had this problem and or if anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it..

Thanks in advance.

Possibilities:

Relay bad

Flasher bad (not likely)

fuse blown (for the turn signal)

bad wiring

Archived