Gm Raptor Fighter

For the price you will pay for that, you can build your 2500 or 1500 to have that power and probly more clearance. If I took a decent used 2500 duramax (probly find one for 20-23k with under 50k miles), put another 10-15 grand in it(sittin at 35k-ish total), it would be at least 2x more capable than that concept for the 50k min price it will sell for.

For the price you will pay for that, you can build your 2500 or 1500 to have that power and probly more clearance. If I took a decent used 2500 duramax (probly find one for 20-23k with under 50k miles), put another 10-15 grand in it(sittin at 35k-ish total), it would be at least 2x more capable than that concept for the 50k min price it will sell for.

Does yours come with a warrenty?

Does yours come with a warrenty?

And it's not new... :) And Where you finding a Dmax for 20-23k with 50,000 miles :D That isn't 10 years old.

your right in some ways...you could just build one. but i know that any duramax that will cost me 20-25 canadian will be older than a 2003. and to build a truck that would stack up to a raptor it would probly cost more like 20. they are pretty well engineered trucks, ment to hit jumps. this isnt a truck that you could just slap a 6 inch lift on it and call it a "raptor fighter" LOL. i think lifts are one of the biggest waste of money. i have 33x12.5 tires on my 1500hd with NO lift of any sort, my buddy has 37x13.5's on his 2500hd with a leveling kit and fender cut-outs. all im tryin to say is if they build that truck nice enough to stack up to a raptor, its gonna be one HELL of a truck.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is a little old, but I have to say that an available front locker would go a long way for some guys, myself included. When you are contemplating spending 30-60k on a truck and then have to go aftermarket to get a front locker that is a real concern especially with IFS. I would be less worried about that if I wanted one of the solid axle competitors, but I want a GM with a front locker.

Funny how stuff works. I thought I was going to buy an '11 but then I see this and think I might wait a year to see if GM makes that front locker available.

Archived