Vin Number Info

bubba67

Question

Any, GM TECHS out there that can run this vin # 2GCEK19T5Y1231298 I just bought the truck last month, and was told that it was a very rare limited edition..looks like any other z71 to me..it is in excellent condition..just wanted to know want makes it so rare !! and if there is any way you can check the service records / maintenance records.. Thanks

7 answers to this question

Any, GM TECHS out there that can run this vin # 2GCEK19T5Y1231298 I just bought the truck last month, and was told that it was a very rare limited edition..looks like any other z71 to me..it is in excellent condition..just wanted to know want makes it so rare !! and if there is any way you can check the service records / maintenance records.. Thanks

I have a 1995 1500 series Silverado with a 6.5 tubro diesel. I am the original owner and have owned it for close to 20 years now. It has only been serviced by GM Dealerships for the entire time. There have been a total of 6 different dealerships that have serviced the vehicle during this time.

My question is why don't any of my service records show up on the GM my-chevrolet customer web site. The profile of the truck and its various warranty periods are available. Its recall and special bulletins histories are available, but none of its service records are avaliable. How is that possible? I am in Jacksonville Florida which is a larger than average metropolitain area so most if not all of the dealsers should be using the gm system.

It is very important that I figure this out.

Thank you.

other than wood grain trim [ DOORS ,OVER HEAD CONSOL ,FLOOR CONSOL ECT,ECT } THAT has the chevy bow tie logo and heartbeat of america on the wood,, lift kit,power slide back window..i don"t know ?? ,, i did find a small sticker that says /member of conversion vehicle manufactor ??

Archived