Po1345 Code

Im getting a 1345 code on my 98 gmc 2500 with a 5.7? So how can I fix it? it idles fine but sometimes going down the road it spits and pops and has a stall to it. So has anyone ran across this before if you have let me know asap Thanks

Im getting a 1345 code on my 98 gmc 2500 with a 5.7? So how can I fix it? it idles fine but sometimes going down the road it spits and pops and has a stall to it. So has anyone ran across this before if you have let me know asap Thanks

My book said camshaft to crankshaft position correlation fault.Sounds to me like one of the sensors is getting bad or a bad wire and at just the rite time one of them looses a signal.Check the connections and wires for bad spots.

My book said camshaft to crankshaft position correlation fault.Sounds to me like one of the sensors is getting bad or a bad wire and at just the rite time one of them looses a signal.Check the connections and wires for bad spots.

Thanks I will check it someone around home was telling me someone didn't put the dis back in wrong. This sounds stupid but I can turn the dis clockwise to get the check engine light off. But then going down the road the tq converter want lock in. At 60 mph its running 2300 and it should be running at 1900. So does anyone know what is up with it. The trans is a 4L80E

Did you have the distributor out or have you moved the distributor just prior to this code popping up? The distributor has to be in just right or you will get that code.

Travis

Archived