Easy Afm Disable

I drive in "M5" mod a lot on my 2012 GMC Sierra 5.3L, 6-spd, 3.42 in town. I shift back up to "M6" when I exceed 50MPH though.

I noticed my new truck "uses oil" keeping these RPM's higher though (compared to my old 2009).

My 2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L, 6-spd, 3.42 never used a drop, and I hardly ever used the manual shift mod.

My 2012 has 34K on the odometer now, my 2009 Sierra had about the same mileage when I trader her in on this new 2012 (if that compares at all). My 2012 has a Borla/GMPP muffler on it too, so I hate "V4" mod just like "Rken"....

My Range V8 Module came in today. It sure will be nice to get rid of the sloppiness of the dropping cylinders. It's going on my 2014 Sierra with the 4.3. Too bad my trucks in the shop getting repaired from being rear ended :( I'll post a review hopefully in the next few days though.

My Range V8 Module came in today. It sure will be nice to get rid of the sloppiness of the dropping cylinders. It's going on my 2014 Sierra with the 4.3. Too bad my trucks in the shop getting repaired from being rear ended :( I'll post a review hopefully in the next few days though.

The "Range V8 module" works on the new V6 trucks too?? :dunno:

Archived