Gmc 07 Yukon Code Issues

Joey2656

Question

0 answers to this question

Same issue here with the P0121 code. I have a 2007 Yukon Denali and went to the dealer to buy the throttle body since you cannot just by the sensor. ugh! More bad news the part is on national back order. Part # 12580760. Many will tell you to clean the throttle body and I have done that reset the code and was good for about a month and now it's back. Anyways after leaving the dealership where I bought my truck (2010 GMC CC) not the Denali I called another local dealership to see if they happen to have the part. Well they don't but the dealership did tell me that if it is indeed the throttle body it will be covered under the 5 year 100,000 mile Power-train warranty. This was not even mentioned at the other "stealer-ship". Just due to that fact that the dealership even suggested it might be covered I know which dealership will be getting my business on my next purchase.

Thanks for the tip. I still have 2,000 miles left on my power train warranty!

Same issue here with the P0121 code. I have a 2007 Yukon Denali and went to the dealer to buy the throttle body since you cannot just by the sensor. ugh! More bad news the part is on national back order. Part # 12580760. Many will tell you to clean the throttle body and I have done that reset the code and was good for about a month and now it's back. Anyways after leaving the dealership where I bought my truck (2010 GMC CC) not the Denali I called another local dealership to see if they happen to have the part. Well they don't but the dealership did tell me that if it is indeed the throttle body it will be covered under the 5 year 100,000 mile Power-train warranty. This was not even mentioned at the other "stealer-ship". Just due to that fact that the dealership even suggested it might be covered I know which dealership will be getting my business on my next purchase.

Hello... I have a 2007 Yukon with the same throttle position sensor issue. Until reading the comments below, I didn't know that this was covered under a warranty.... I have been holding off on the purchase of the throttle body as I didn't want to pay the $268.86.

I went to a GMC dealer today and found its covered. My appt is next Wed.

Thanks

PO121 was the code

PO121 was the code

Big difference in code numbers.

P0121 Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch A Circuit Range/Performance Problem

I need help with code P0021. I just replaced the pedal position sensor and reset the code and it popped up again a day later. What's next?

Now I have a new code P0050. What's that?

P0050 HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 2….Sensor 1)

Are you sure you got this code correct? :P

Archived