Blackbear Meet In Maryland

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

I posted this in the Blackbear performance forum, but wanted to post here as well. I am trying to get enough trucks to get a meet here in Maryland. Currently I have 3 players. If anyone is interested just PM me and I will keep everyone updated on the list. If anyone knows anyone close to Frederick Maryland that might be interested let me know.

#2 MS3DALE

MS3DALE

Don't call me,and I won't call you!

• Senior Moderator
  • 14,933 posts
  • Name:Rich
  • Drives:'07 Silverado Z71 '11 Camaro SS '02 Saturn SC2

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:59 PM

I'll be in Frederick,MD. in June for the Camaro Nationals!

sig1alternate.png
'07 SILVERADO Z71 LT2 "VortecMAX" 6-Liter,"Super-Duty" Auto Trans,9 1/2" rear-end w/3.73 G80 Locker,XM,On-Star,BOSE speaker system,Stabilitrak,Block Heater,Sunroof,18" ARE "Cannon" Wheels w/LT275/65R18 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires.
Custom tune by Justin at Black Bear,CORSA "Sport" exhaust system,EXTANG "Full-Tilt" snapless tonneau cover,Rough Country 1.5" front leveling kit,Fabtech 1" rear lift blocks,EZ-Down tailgate damper.
GM accessories...Hood Deflector,Molded Mud-Flaps,Ventvisors,Catch-All Floor-Mats,Bedrail Protectors,BedRug Bedliner & Bedmat,and a GM Performance Parts cold-air intake.

2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS - LS3/M6 - Inferno Orange Met. - HURST short-throw - Roto-Fab CAI - Kook's LTs - CORSA exhaust - Black Bear tuned (playtoy!)
2012 CRUZE 1LT - Blue Topaz Met. - RS pkg.- Convenience pkg. (work car!)

My Garage

#3 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

I did not know that they were in Frederick. Might have to come out and see your new ride! Let me know when you are coming down and if I can help you out in any way just let me know!

#4 MS3DALE

MS3DALE

Don't call me,and I won't call you!

• Senior Moderator
  • 14,933 posts
  • Name:Rich
  • Drives:'07 Silverado Z71 '11 Camaro SS '02 Saturn SC2

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:52 PM

Well they use have the Camaro Nationals up in Carlisle at the "All-GM Nationals",But there were some issues for this upcoming years show,so they've decided to hold them in Frederick this year....June 24-25 at the Frederick Fairgrounds...Camaro Nationals
Come on over!! :thumbs:

sig1alternate.png
'07 SILVERADO Z71 LT2 "VortecMAX" 6-Liter,"Super-Duty" Auto Trans,9 1/2" rear-end w/3.73 G80 Locker,XM,On-Star,BOSE speaker system,Stabilitrak,Block Heater,Sunroof,18" ARE "Cannon" Wheels w/LT275/65R18 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires.
Custom tune by Justin at Black Bear,CORSA "Sport" exhaust system,EXTANG "Full-Tilt" snapless tonneau cover,Rough Country 1.5" front leveling kit,Fabtech 1" rear lift blocks,EZ-Down tailgate damper.
GM accessories...Hood Deflector,Molded Mud-Flaps,Ventvisors,Catch-All Floor-Mats,Bedrail Protectors,BedRug Bedliner & Bedmat,and a GM Performance Parts cold-air intake.

2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS - LS3/M6 - Inferno Orange Met. - HURST short-throw - Roto-Fab CAI - Kook's LTs - CORSA exhaust - Black Bear tuned (playtoy!)
2012 CRUZE 1LT - Blue Topaz Met. - RS pkg.- Convenience pkg. (work car!)

My Garage

#5 Red675

Red675

Enthusiast

• 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

I may be interested, I live in Leesburg, VA only 25 minutes from Fredrick. Keep me in mind if this meet happens.

#6 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

So far we have 7, as long as 1829 and his buddy can work it out.

Here is the list:

MD Chevy
MD Chevy's Brother
MD Chevy's Friend
Red675
1829's Friend
ironhead3fan

Lets get some more up here so we can get this done!

#7 MB2008LTZ

MB2008LTZ

Enthusiast

• 257 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

So far we have 7, as long as 1829 and his buddy can work it out.

Here is the list:

MD Chevy
MD Chevy's Brother
MD Chevy's Friend
Red675
1829's Friend
ironhead3fan

Lets get some more up here so we can get this done!

I'm in for a tune in the Fredrick area. I just was in contact with Justin and the only other closer meet for me in NJ. I know Fredrick a little better,and no offense to NJ, But it is just a nicer ride to get there. Count me in!

#8 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Thanks MB2008LTZ. This means we are now up to 8 people. Come on lets get this done!

#9 rdnkcpa

rdnkcpa

Enthusiast

• 377 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

What are the dates in June? I'm in MD, I'd love to come out. What is the cost?

#10 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

There is no date yet. I am still trying to get 10 people so we can set up a date. If you are interested look at their web site, blackbearperformance.com for prices. Let me know if you are in and talk to some of your friends so we can get at least 10 on the list.

#11 MB2008LTZ

MB2008LTZ

Enthusiast

• 257 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Email sent to me direct from Justin

Hi Mike,
A MD meet won't happen, however I will be in the Northern VA area at some point in the next few months, probably right around the same time as the NJ meet.
Justin

Sorry guys, I'm going to NJ

#12 MD Chevy

MD Chevy

Enthusiast

• 220 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:04 PM

Well that sucks. I know Justin said he would take care of me in Virginia, but I told him that I was working on getting the minimum number of people for a meet. I guess it would have been nice for me to know that me trying to get people for a meet has been frivolous!

#13 txab

txab

Your worst fWONking nightmare

• 9,023 posts
  • Drives:2014 GMC Sierra

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

You can still work on getting the people to sign up. When he can schedule a meet in the area he will. Lots of meets take months to get scheduled

100_0955-1-1-1.jpg
"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-- Benjamin Franklin

bbp.pngsynad.pngAdamslogo3_zpsc74f7e65.png

#14 Jennabear

Jennabear

Senior Enthusiast

• Supporting Vendor
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

UPDATE!

Justin is tentatively looking to be in the DC area June 30-July 2nd. If you are interested in getting a tune during this time, please email us at [email protected] with "NOVA Tuning" in the subject.
Posted Image
Some show and quite a bit of go...contact us for Performance Tuning and Parts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users