How Rare Are The Gmc Quadrasteers

I've owned my '04 GMC quadrasteer sle for 4 years now and just signed up here and read a few posts. Everone that sees it calls it a Denali buts its not. so my question is does anyone know how many no denalis were built?

Well, my 2003 Sierra 1500HD SLT was one of 3,912 optioned with Quadrasteer out of 39,006 (per CompNine). The truck is well-equipped (i.e. one of 3 trucks with all options), but it looks like the rarest feature was actually the color...Torreador Red Metallic (1,656).

I see a fair number of Denalis around the Dallas area. But I would bet that the Suburbans/Yukons with QS are every bit as rare as our trucks.

• Like 2

oh wow your in PA too! awesome!

hah well that vehicle would not be practical for me right now, but sometime id like to drive one. hes 18 and has one of them? lucky

im torn between what i like better... typhoon or syclone....

oh wow your in PA too! awesome!

hah well that vehicle would not be practical for me right now, but sometime id like to drive one. hes 18 and has one of them? lucky

im torn between what i like better... typhoon or syclone....

Can you belive he traded his 1998 turbo civic for it. Some kid in Florida got it from his dad and wanted a rice rocket. Now my brother wants a yukon so he said he's selling it .....TARD... :dunno:

Both are fast just the syclone is over a second faster 0-60 4.6sec to a 5.8 sec big weight difference.

Scranton..HAHA I graduated from Newport Pacific High.....Small world :dunno:

Edited by beave84

• 5 years later...

I've got my 2003 GMC Sierra. I've got a conventional transfer case. I can go 2WD-4WD-2WS-4WS :)

Less rush 100,000 miles no dings.

I would DEFINITELY buy another if offered. Never a problem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk