Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

48439ddde36a44932f7aab597c7c6594.jpg

1920 Model T and my 2015. The T has been in the same family since new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I shared this elsewhere at the forum..

good spot for it here.

3trucks1

my dads new rig.
not just the 2016 pete.. :)
my old one is off to the left.
I use a Sony SLT a35.
not to be confused for a gmc trim package.

Edited by barry G
  • Like 1

My cheap rig till I get my Colorado Duramax. The 4Runner is gone. a4643a9f3525e9c940abc75bba090bcb.jpg

Nice. If you don't mind me asking, how much did your Colorado cost? I'm looking at purchasing one myself in the next couple months. I was pretty disappointed it didn't get the new 8speed but the Duramax work van got it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice. If you don't mind me asking, how much did your Colorado cost? I'm looking at purchasing one myself in the next couple months. I was pretty disappointed it didn't get the new 8speed but the Duramax work van got it.

I haven't got her yet. I'm waiting on a new job to start in the spring which will allow me to buy a Trail Boss Edition. It's going rate is about 42K. About the cost of a Silverado but I don't need a full size truck. And I want a diesel.

I haven't got her yet. I'm waiting on a new job to start in the spring which will allow me to buy a Trail Boss Edition. It's going rate is about 42K. About the cost of a Silverado but I don't need a full size truck. And I want a diesel.

Oh ok. I've seen some used ones in my area with 3,000 miles listed for about $33-37k depending on options. I've been reading about guys getting high 30' to low 40's with a twin turbo kit. So it's making me debate a used Colorado or a used 525d for my next commuter car.

• Like 1