Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

I made an earleir post with a photoshop concept of this build. Both are factory colors, Iridium (aka Tungston Metallic) on Victory Red. The lower 1/3 is entirely bed liner (Scorpion) color matched and metallic flake added .

attachicon.gifHD2500 2.jpg

Added the GMC Z71 fender badge and auto-fold tow mirrors and leveled it so far. Still to come (back-ordered) are DeeZee full length over the wheel well tool boxes, DeeZee black aluminium, louvered headache rack and I have just recieved the leather upholstery and am about to put in.

attachicon.gifHD2500 3.jpg

In the sun it looks black.

attachicon.gifHD2500 1.jpg

I’m already considering selling and starting over with my first instinctive color combination White on Red. If I keep it, rims and tires will be added.

There is something about the whole design of the Silverado HD that is just...retro ya know? And your two tone just really makes that more so. The wheels, the one big chrome bar, the Z71 grille. And its a reg.cab long box. You sir...11/10. Love it.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. Good looking truck.

thanks,

I waited and waited...had 5 speed in my favorite searches for quite some time.

I just happen to find a dealers ad on craigslist, and found a previous owner kept after everything.

Drove 190 miles one way just to know I already bought it in my mind, just by photos.

The odometer is comical, used for reference. The rest is repaired as a million mile bread truck. Looks very good indeed.

I am a welder by hobby, restored a ten geared tin can subaru, the truck is a real pleasure, even if a frame rail needed something. This one needs nothing. Straight as an arrow.

it is in great shape, I only found little things, under bed stuff, tire hanger.. make it pretty where no one sees.

My first ride in the snow, wind sideways, very confident. Confident as a modern kenworth.

I feel welcome, been out of the normal sized loop for a long time. this is my fourth 305, and had several other v8s in past machines.

Great truck. I'd only get another one.

Edited by barry G

• 2 weeks later...

most recent. need to get my camera on my phone fixed so I dont have to keep stealing my dad's phone lol

FA8AE67A-51D6-4523-80F4-D7BC1C4DF9A4_zps

oh and for giggles. This is 3,250 lbs of Salt, windshield washer fluid, and other supplies. Had to drive it a quarter mile down the road to my place of work. Couldn't push the salt pallet any further up due to the boxes of washer fluid. Poor truck. I had the rear leaves completely flat.

42347D9A-3F70-4FBD-A1CE-CE9E09C87B2B_zps

• Like 3

2004 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB Z-71 4wd - 22,965 miles as of 2-8-2015 - Bought new off the lot in 9-2004, and yes I am proud of my truck!! LOL!!

CCWs2004ChevroletSilveradoZ-714wdCCSB229

2487e62b-49bb-46db-a467-8147984c562e_zps

Not even 23k miles in 10.5 years? Holy crap! My 14 has 6k miles and it's 11 weeks old tomorrow [emoji23] [emoji23]
  • Like 2