Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

Ya going to start on it after seeding. I got another frame for it I'm going to redo the frame before I swap the drive train and cab over. I'm going to put all new bushing on everything and redo the complete front end then paint the frame with Por 15. I got a single wheel on ton frame for it. But I need to know what its like to put power windows and locks into it. The truck has air tilt and cruise but no Windows or locks.

Psthe truck got T boned by a 2011 F 350 ford super duty. The Chevy had a 2000Ilb skid of liquid fertilizer in the box the Ford blew the stop sing and T boned my boss. It hit so hard it tossed the skid out of the box off my new project but it bent a rim so my boss drove the truck ahead put the spiar on then had to pull the F 350 to the side of the road to while it sat and had to be towed away. Since then the F350 owners truck was totaled and he went bought a Chevrolet next. True story from the back roads of Saskatchewan.

• Like 1

That's one helluva tough truck then...those F350s aren't light! That truck deserves a second chance after surviving that! Sounds like it's going to look good when you're done with it. :thumbs: Be sure to keep us updated with pics and such along the way...I look forward to seeing your progress along the way.

• Like 1