Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

No Ryan they are tables and clothing racks. The wife got me to load and move them for a local resale event, me work my butt off for a couple of hours she gets to shop early and then gets to shop for the 1/2 price stuff before anyone else. :jester:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my ride

1999 gmc sierra, have to keep up the gmt-800 post count!

5.3 3.73 gears 4l60e just an 'ol 1500 Z71

265/75/16 Bridgestone A/T Dueler Revo's

Mostly stock, and still good looking

I have some step bars, bed rails, and the previous owner installed some "garbage man" handles haha, They really are handy

Rancho rs9000 adjustable shocks, they ride really nice on the firmest setting

I really want to drill some holes in the roof and add the "HD" roof lights, the bar in the center and two smalls on the outside

And I have been wanting to blow some money on a lift when I need new tires, but that is a long way off

I have a sub, head unit, etc but nothing significant exterior-wise

Nice thread, love the dark red/burgundy reg cab, long bed HD posted a ways back, props to you!

huntintrip189-1.jpg

005-1-1.jpg

huntintrip185.jpg

And here's my other truck:

115-1.jpg

It's been great too

I'm in....Only have had the truck 2 weeks, it's a 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE w/Z60 package. So far I have tinted the windows, put the K&N drop in, and got the spay in liner, I have a Magnaflow catback single out with 3 inch pipes and a 4 inch rolled tip coming in a couple of days. I am pretty excited about the exhaust, I will post some more pics when I get that installed. Next week I am getting a low profile black box to go on the back, but that will probably be all I do to it for a while, I am shock my accountant has allowed me to do so much to it this soon after buying it.

The weekend I brought it home

20120330085626.jpg

20% tint w/visor

20120330181123.jpg

Xtreme Liner installed

20120404183617.jpg

More to follow

I'm in....Only have had the truck 2 weeks, it's a 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE w/Z60 package. So far I have tinted the windows, put the K&N drop in, and got the spay in liner, I have a Magnaflow catback single out with 3 inch pipes and a 4 inch rolled tip coming in a couple of days. I am pretty excited about the exhaust, I will post some more pics when I get that installed. Next week I am getting a low profile black box to go on the back, but that will probably be all I do to it for a while, I am shock my accountant has allowed me to do so much to it this soon after buying it.

20% tint w/visor

Xtreme Liner installed

More to follow

huh, never seen the z60 badging on the fenders before. All the time with z71, but not the 60. Looks just like my ride, only nicer and newer. Window tint and chrome handles will have to be added to my list next. Looks sharp on black.

20% tint w/visor

Xtreme Liner installed

More to follow

huh, never seen the z60 badging on the fenders before. All the time with z71, but not the 60. Looks just like my ride, only nicer and newer. Window tint and chrome handles will have to be added to my list next. Looks sharp on black.

What is the Z60 package i know what the Z85 and Z71 are.

Edited by NEFisher11

20% tint w/visor

Xtreme Liner installed

More to follow

What is the Z60 package i know what the Z85 and Z71 are.

z60 is the high performance road suspension. There are a few threads on the forums about it. Not sure on the exact specs of the shocks, but it's supposed to be a little softer than the others. It is required if you want the stock 20 inch rims to come with the truck. I think it also reduces your payload rating a bit. Supposedly the truck rides a little lower too, but I can't tell at all. Guess I gotta put mine beside a z71 and compare.

Edited by vkjohnson